Wednesday, May 23, 2012

River Road Walk

Asia and I finally got around to checking out a path that runs along a river by us. Except for me not knowing where to park it was a good trip; nothing a little climbing couldn't fix! 



The path was a little ways from the river but we had good views around us. We literally started at the end of the path.




The rice paddy fields are really taking shape. Even after seeing them as dry fields all winter long I'm taken aback with how expansive they are.



I really liked these flowers we saw along the way. The petals seemed somewhat transparent.


When the path was far enough from the main road next to us I let Asia run around which she loved. The grass was just tall enough for her to disappear in, too. I don't know what she ran through but it all ended up on her face and harness. Luckily they brushed off easily enough. 

Here's the happy girl in all her glory. We'll definitely be making some more trips here before monsoon season hits!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hah, my first thought was that it was rice on her face from the rice paddies!

    ReplyDelete