Friday, June 29, 2012

With this ring...

June 29th, 2007 was a gorgeous day for a Madison, Wisconsin wedding! One of my favorite anniversary traditions is to look through our wedding album. Since I saved all the picture CD's to the computer before we moved I thought I'd share some online, too! 

I loved so many things about our wedding and the people who were a part of it and celebrated with us. As much as I like to reminisce about it, I like it better as a picture story.













Such a happy, life changing day! It's amazing how much can change in 5 years. We're looking forward to celebrating many more anniversaries together!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary Tracy and Mike! Have a wonderful year. I love your blog.

    Steve and Gail H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, glad you are enjoying the blog! I'm ADORING all the Logan pics coming out of your house these days! Thanks for the wishes!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! In our 'extras' cd's there were pics of you and Zoe and you both had such short hair! Ahh, I just love pictures. :)

      Delete